Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reflections 'elua (2)

In the beginning of class we moved the desks out and put the mats down to read about the first born Haloa. Haloa was born from papa and wakea.He is the first born. The olelo hawaii was hard but manageable. Then like yesterday we all as a class helped each other study for the quiz outside. After our longest break that lasted 20 minutes we all got singled outside one on one with kumu. I didn't struggle at all with the quiz it was pretty easy when u listen for key words. Anyways after that kumu Kalani taught us a song that made us learn zero through ten, and again for those words to soak in our heads kumu played activities to make us remember. Personally when I first learned the numbers I got stuck from seven and eight, but when we had our final break I studied a little plus a couple more sessions in counting and I could manage. Later when class was about to be pau or finished. He put us in groups and my group was to find the meaning of pepeke aike he. It was easy this is a general statement that states something is a, are a, or am a.

No comments:

Post a Comment